zondag 5 december 2010

You


Unbelievable how you got underneath my skin, you're like a disease. I cannot get rid of you, there is no cure. There's no medicin that'll take you and the feelings you bring with you away. You're special, you're different, you're unique, you're everything I cannot find in someone else. You're what I need the most and just the one thing that I can't get. You're confusing, you bring so much feelings with you that I don't even know how to describe it sometimes. It's hard, it's suffering but I won't complain. Besides all the hurt, it's the most amazing feeling of all times, the feeling of pure love rushing through your body. The feeling when I have when I see you, when I hear you, when I'm closer to you than else.. It's all worth it. It's something I can't live without.
It's all I live for.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten