woensdag 24 november 2010

Baby, I was born this way

I went to Lady Gaga!! I still can't believe it after everything that's happening lately. I had such a tiny chance to still go and luckily, it all turned out good in the end! The concert was absolutely amazing, it was even better than I had imagened. I really enjoyed every second of it, it was put together so good! The choreography, the costums, the decor, it really blew me off my socks! Gaga is such a great artist, she said a lot of meaningful things which came straight out of her heart. She is more than 'just a singer'. She really inspires me because she has always stayed true to herself, even though people tried to put her down or didn't let her believe in her dreams. But hey, she is the living proof that if you chase your dreams and do anything for it to achieve them - you can. Of course I have made pictures, but they aren't amazing because I had a seat and my camera fucked up a lot. But anyway, I'll upload some here right away.

 














Oh and of course I can't forget the opening act: Semi Precious Weapons!
When I bought my ticket, I didn't really know who they were, I already had heard of them because one of my friends really loves them. I had already listened to some songs on the internet and I liked it, so I was also excited to see them. They were also amazing and I'd love to see another concert of them.



While they performed they said they would have a signing session in the hall, which I of course didn't wanna miss. And voila, here I have this unforgetable moment captured on camera! They were so lovely to meet!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten