donderdag 25 november 2010

Sssh


It’s 2AM, I’m thinking about you. I should be asleep.
But I can’t, I have this urge, this high need to talk to you. Of course I could always look at your face on the wall and tell what I want to, but that would be extremely ridiculous and unnecessary.
I wish I could talk to you, talk to you about everything.
And you’d talk to me, you’d talk about everything that happened,
everything that made you laugh and I’d laugh with you. 
I wish I could see you, you and your sparkling eyes.
You and your beautiful smile that makes me feel light headed whenever I see it.
I wish I could hold you, hold you so tight so you’d feel as safe as I would feel at the moment.
I’d protect you with my life and I’d make you know that.
I wish I could fall asleep next to you, look at your sleepy face and your messy hair when you wake up.
Tease you and afterwards fall asleep in your arms again.
So many wishes, so many things flashing in front of my eyes. Is it all just a imagination?
Or is it a view on the future? I don’t know, I shouldn’t think about it.
It’s a half past 2AM, I’m still thinking about you. I should be asleep.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten