zondag 21 november 2010

Harry Potter and the deathly hallows - part 1



Two days ago me and my friend decided to go to the cinema to see this movie. We were so excited! I didn’t really know what to expect since it’s almost the latest movie. But I must say, it was fantastic!  It was so good, I’d love to go see it again! The sad scenes did make me cry, I have to admit. Normally I’m not really a person who cries during movies, but this movie made me tear up several times. A thing I didn’t like about it (and that, I have with all the Harry Potter movies) is that they skipped some nice parts from the book. But besides that it was just amazing. Of course I can’t really tell you how it all went down, otherwise you wouldn’t have a reason to go watch it. But I tell you, go watch it! It’s amazing and I’m definitely sure you’ll like it!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten